The ruggedly-built Motorola GM3688 is ideal for construction, taxi, courier and manufacturing industries. Equipped with superb audio quality, 8-character alphanumeric display, PTT ID function, 64 channels and a wide range of accessories, the GM3688 is made to grow with your fleet.
Features and Benefits
- 8-character alphanumeric display with icons for quick identification of radios status and incoming calls.
- LED status indicator allows clear indication of radio’s operating status.
- 4 Programmable buttons provide users convenient access to the most frequently used functions.
- 16 pin external accessory port or optional board interface allows easy expansion of radio’s capability.
- Supports MDC1200, DTMF and Quick Call II signaling standards.
- 64-channel allows users to independently program each channel for their customised needs.
Compact & Reliable
- The mobile offers voice compression and powerful 4W front firing speaker for maximum audio clarity.
- Rugged construction built to meet or exceed the stringent Motorola ALT and MIL-STD 810C,D and E
|136-162MHz/146-174MHz/403-440MHz /438-470MHz/465-495MHz /490-527MHz 350-380MHz|
|VHF- 1–25W, 25-45W UHF – 1–25W, 25-40W 350-380MHz – 1–25W, 490-527MHz – 25W, 25-40W|
|Quick Call II, DTMF, limited MDC1200|